Saturday, February 28, 2015

Lady, Janes is a winner

Way back in June 2012, I wrote about Sharon Linder's new company, GetJanes, which produces comfortable and appropriately fitted examination gowns for women.

It's time for an update.  Sharon writes:

Long story short...I have sold Janes throughout the country, they are featured on The Grommet (TheGrommet.com) and can be found in many VA Medical Center Women's Programs. Because Janes have given women so much comfort, there is nothing more rewarding for me. We continue to donate partial profits to fund free mammograms for under served women.

I'm so pleased, as this appeared to me from the start to be a great product.  Oddly, though, I don't hear about much use of them in Massachusetts hospitals, just a few miles from the company's Rhode Island headquarters.  I'd say this is worth a look by our local folks.

Meanwhile, for old times sake, check out this video:

2 comments:

Ann DiNitto said...

Thia video is for VERY old time's sake, Digger and I must have been among his very first fans, even sewed a patch on his (Digger's) jeans, of the tongue logo. I am glad someone has thought of, and done something about the "Janes". Would love to see them around here, for sure.

Paul Levy said...

Hah! Love the patch image!